Shipping and delivery
Now has multiple warehouses to provide fast same day turnover service and support to our US customers, we are now able to confirm and ship the products you need in the most convenient way.
Reference for shipping from our China location.
*The following information may be subject to actual conditions.
US warehouse （3-7 days）
Sea freight (40~45 days)
Air Freight (20~25 days)
(PS. Please note that since the board comes with its own battery, we can only see tracking updates after the board is released by customs and picked up by local couriers (i.e. UPS/DHL/FEDEX/DPD), etc.)
Overseas warehouse shipping reference.
*The following information may be affected by the actual situation.
United States: 5~7 days
China to other countries dangerous goods special line steps.
1. We send the board to our freight forwarder's warehouse to create the shipping label
2. The freight forwarder sends the goods to its Hong Kong airport for flight upload
3. The plane lands at the destination airport for customs clearance (usually very fast)
4. UPS/FED picks up the shipment from the airport and scans the label, at which point we can see the update on their website: IN TRANSIT
5. the shipment is shipped by UPS/FED truck en route to the customer
We use local logistics companies such as UPS/DP/DHL/UPS for delivery service
You can check the logistics status of your delivery through the official website of the courier service company For some countries/regions, shipping is free and tax prepaid, however, some countries/regions require shipping and tax. If the logistics contractor has lost your package, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will take care of it for you.